Environmental Policy Statement
Creative Max Limited is a professional, environmentally conscious organisation, which acknowledges the impact that operations may potentially have on the environment. The company aims to minimise any impact by:
- Preventing pollution, reducing waste and ensuring that wherever practical, measures are implemented to protect and preserve natural habitats, flora and fauna.
- Considering the effects that our operations may have on the local community.
- Taking action to eliminate or reduce, as far as practicable, any potentially adverse environmental impacts.
- Promoting environmental awareness amongst our suppliers, contractors and partners by implementation of operational procedures.
- Seeking to work in partnership with the community by behaving in a considerate and socially responsible manner.
- Ensuring effective and expedient incident control, investigation and reporting.
Creative Max will fully comply with the duties placed upon it within the requirements of Statutory Legislation, whilst at all times complying with, as a matter of best practice, the requirements and duties set out within Approved Guidance as issued by the Environmental Agency and other organisations.
Creative Max Limited will take all practical steps to ensure that potential hazards and risks to the environment are identified and that suitable and effective prevent and control measures are implemented. All employees will be provided with the necessary resources, equipment, information, instructions and training to fulfil the requirements of this policy.
Sub-contractors are expected to co-operate and assist in the implementation of this policy whilst ensuring that their own works, so far as is reasonably practicable, are carried out without risk to themselves, others or the environment. This includes co-operating with management on any environment related matter. The Directors have overall responsibility for all environmental matters. The operation of the policy and the associated procedures will be monitored and reviewed on a regular basis to ensure that they remain current and applicable to Creative Max Limited's activities.